Game Assets
Assets that I will be using in my level will include multiple office supplies and furniture as well as models for the parkland at the end of the level.
Assets
High Priority
- 3-4 different desks
- chairs
- lights
- doors
- windows
- trees
- safe
- key/paper with key-code
- grapple hook & cable
Medium Priority
- vines/weeds
- overgrown grass
- broken desks
- path
- rubble
- escape vehicle
- restrooms
- shelves
Low Priority
- glass fragments
- broken paintings
- computers
- desk equipment
Textures
The textures that I will use in my level will have to be within the dark theme of the level. Since my level is going to have a dark theme/feel I will avoid using bright textures.
I will need to have textures for:
The textures that I will use in my level will have to be within the dark theme of the level. Since my level is going to have a dark theme/feel I will avoid using bright textures.
I will need to have textures for:
- The path
- The tree trunks
- The tree leaves
- The walls in the buildings
- The floor in the buildings
- The roof in the building
- The lights in the buildings
- The tops of the desks
- The legs of the desks
- The leather on the chairs
- The other sections of the chairs
- The escape vehicle
I will be using both custom textures and customized materials from 3ds Max.
Textures used:
Textures used:
This is the texture on the main section of the buildings(the none enter-able parts)
This is the bump map for the leather texture I used on my chair asset.
This is the texture for the leather on my chair asset.
The other textures used in my level are either standard Unity assets or materials.



No comments:
Post a Comment